Disclaimer First - click here to read the Disclaimer
You must be at least 14 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 14 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE FORUM-
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- You may no longer use the forum if the company contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the forum in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards. ( given below)
ACCEPTABLE USE -
- You may not break the law using the forum.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the forum, or monitor the forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer programs that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum to index it for a publicly available search engine if you run one.
- You may not use the forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the company.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites with <iframe>.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not strain the infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifiers.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.
When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of the intellectual property. You agree not to perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, Content) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID (Administrators or Owners cannot be held guilty). The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
We Hereby Disclaim All Warranties. We Are Making the Site Available as is Without Warranty of Any Kind. You Assume the Risk of Any and All Damage or Loss From Use of, or Inability to Use, the Site or the Service. To the Maximum Extent Permitted by Law, We Expressly Disclaim Any And All Warranties, Express or Implied, Regarding the Site, Including, but Not Limited to, Any Implied Warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a Particular Purpose, or Non-infringement. We Do Not Warrant That the Site or the Service Will Meet Your Requirements or That the Operation of the Site or the Service Will Be Uninterrupted or Error-free.
LIMITS ON LIABILITY-
Neither the company nor its suppliers (Administrators or Owners) will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to $50.
We have no control over and no liability for any third-party websites or materials. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties.
We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; © interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, crashing or instituting a DDOS attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
The Forum welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the forum. See the Contact section to get in touch with us.
You agree that the Forum will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide and that the Forum won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS.
You have the option, but not obligation, to subscribe or signup from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emails from us of a commercial nature.
Either you or the Forum may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the forum also ends.
You accept all risks of using the forum and content on the forum.
The forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. The Forum does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
You may notify the Forum under these terms, and send questions to the company at
The Forum may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
The Forum will post all updates. For updates that contain substantial changes, the company agrees to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. The company may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the forum.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the forum.