This program introduces you to the world of demand and supply to ensure there is a high accuracy prediction of market turning points. As the name suggests, it equips you with the dos and don’ts of becoming a professional trader and with the help of technical analysis, prepares you to trade like the bigger players in the stock market.
* The market has two transparent sides – winning and losing. In the Professional Trader course, you’ll be trained to use rule-based strategies designed to keep you on the winning side.
* This core rule-based strategy helps you to identify key market turning points and major moves much in advance.
* This course focuses on stock trading, although the skills and discipline you will be equipped with post this course are applicable to any asset class.
* The course is divided between Part 1 (2 days) and Part 2 (5 days); the two parts of this course can be taken separately or one after the other, as per convenience.
* We deliver powerful and wholly interactive lectures led by a professional trader combined with live trading sessions that focus on market analysis and trade execution.
What You Will Learn
* The Zero Sum Game – trading is a transfer of money from those who don’t know how the markets work, to those who do. You will learn how to identify the two types of traders and the difference in their behavior pattern on a price chart.
* Professional Trading Platform – the use of professional tools is critical to ensure you get the best price and are able to appropriately manage your risks. A professional direct access workstation and Level II pricing data shows you the power behind the markets in real time.
* Charting and Technical Analysis – learn to recognize an imbalance of supply and demand on a price chart to help plan your entry and exit points. Identify which technical indicators are valuable odd-enhancers, and which can be safely ignored.
* Your Personal Trading Plan – use advanced risk management techniques to ensure consistency in your trades and to avoid emotions in your decision making.